Assistant Director Exams Operations (Examiners & Test day)
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will ensure effective, efficient delivery of the exams and test day experience in line with global and corporate standards.
|Closing date||Sunday, 13 January 2019|
Leadership & management
▪ Actively applies coaching, performance feedback and sickness/absence management techniques to maximise staff productivity and motivation in a high volume/pressurised delivery environment.
▪ Provides feedback and platforms for upskilling and knowledge /skills exchange between within cluster
▪ Sets and oversees delivery of work-plan and Enables a climate of constructive feedback and productive workplace performance.
▪ Shares ideas to implement and identify new operational plans Set effective handover and team working across Operations in Cluster and ways of working with Commercial/Business Development
Product Service Delivery
▪ With COO and ADs develops 1-3 year Operations plan, including continual improvement to global standards, effective integration of new products/services /delivery methods and process/ systems changes
▪ Implements a range of standardised, operational procedures and systems within a given work plan to achieve specified, clearly measurable targets (revenue, volume, time and/or cost)
▪ End to end oversight of Examiner and Venue Staff management and test day delivery of all exams, service delivery performance /standards and effective capacity management
▪ Defines and approves SLA (Service Level Agreement) requirements and performance management of supporting functions/external suppliers
▪ Ensures customer journey meets global delivery standards
▪ Prioritises work and resolves day-to-day operating resource issues for the Country, to ensure high quality, consistent and efficient services are delivered
Customers & stakeholders
▪ Ensures achievement of Customer Experience standards and performance by regularly gathering feedback to drive improvement
▪ Translates agreed customer service and client management strategies into appropriate local operational policies and procedures.
▪ Monitors and reports on the clusters achievement of agreed customer satisfaction performance targets.
Risk & compliance
▪ Uses standardised processes to monitor compliance with agreed corporate risk management procedures relevant to service delivery (e.g. child protection, security policies, financial protocols, anti-fraud measures)
Analysis & reporting
▪ Uses standard data analytics and reporting tools to validate strategies and operational planning.
Commercial & resource management
▪ Stays within parameters on Operations budget, Cost management and efficiency of operational activities (including link to Finance and Procurement)
▪ Sets standards, embeds changes and delivers cost savings consistent with Global/Regional Programme for change
▪ Sets up operational platform and ensures capability in place to achieve economies of scale and deliver improved agility
▪ Define Venue Strategy and ensure technical support in place to meet physical footprint/demand from Commercial Manager and new methods of delivery
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details