Assistant Director Commercial
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will develop the 2-3 year Large Country Commercial plan, drawing together Regional targets, market insights and market intelligence.
|Closing date||Sunday, 8 September 2019|
▪ Translates commercial strategy into detailed Commercial Plan (B2C and B2B)
▪ Links to Regional Operations Manager to ensure future capacity to meet demand within surplus targets
▪ Works with Country Commercial Managers and Global teams to assess requirements/ investment return for BD resource in Region and puts forward recommendations to RED and Cluster/Country Exam Directors
Market & customer intelligence
▪ Draws together market research, Global Product BD targets to develop priorities and focus to input into Region, Country Commercial Strategy
▪ Oversees the B2C Demand Plan working with Marketing on pricing and performance
▪ Enables continuous improvement in the quality of product delivery
▪ Co-ordinates support for proposal development large tenders, drawing in technical / regional expertise as required
▪ Commissions’ expert advice from internal and external specialists as required to enable informed decision-making.
▪ Leads complex or strategically/commercially important bid presentations/sponsorship appeals/contract or partnership negotiations, as required, ensuring a high quality approach is taken and an appropriate wider team is in play to support such activity, thereby maximising the chances of success.
Account & stakeholder management
▪Point of contact for Global Product/BD for Input to Global Innovation/BD and integration of Product/Service/ Solution developments into Regional Commercial Plan
Analysis & Reporting
▪ Monitors and tracks demand performance, customer experience and manages monthly reporting at Regional level and to Global Commercial Manager
▪ Identifies reporting improvements to enhance efficiency
▪ Coaches and mentors more junior colleagues to build their account management effectiveness.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details