Assistant Director Commercial
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will develop the 2-3 year Large Country Commercial plan, drawing together Regional targets, market insights and market intelligence.
|Closing date||Sunday, 13 January 2019|
▪ Translates commercial strategy into detailed Commercial Plan (B2C and B2B)
▪ Links to Regional Operations Manager to ensure future capacity to meet demand within surplus targets
▪ Works with Country Commercial Managers and Global teams to assess requirements/ investment return for BD resource in Region and puts forward recommendations to RED and Cluster/Country Exam Directors
▪ Put in place the Global Demand Planning framework for the Region & embeds consistent, effective Demand Planning practices integrated with Operations and adjacent supporting functions
▪ Pull together and validate the commercial picture and pipeline for the Region and develops an audience led cross portfolio Plan
Market & customer intelligence
▪ Draws together market research, Global Product BD targets to develop priorities and focus to input into Region, Country Commercial Strategy
▪ Oversees the B2C Demand Plan working with Marketing on pricing and performance
▪ Enables continuous improvement in the quality of product delivery
▪ Builds professional and personal networks with relevant stakeholders and key buyers across the region to ensure a clear understanding of their needs.
▪ Shape detailed Regional plan with Marketing and Customer Services and reviews/reports on effectiveness of delivery
▪ Co-ordinates support for proposal development large tenders, drawing in technical / regional expertise as required
▪ Commissions’ expert advice from internal and external specialists as required to enable informed decision-making.
▪ Leads complex or strategically/commercially important bid presentations/sponsorship appeals/contract or partnership negotiations, as required, ensuring a high quality approach is taken and an appropriate wider team is in play to support such activity, thereby maximising the chances of success.
Account & stakeholder management
▪Point of contact for Global Product/BD for Input to Global Innovation/BD and integration of Product/Service/ Solution developments into Regional Commercial Plan
Analysis & Reporting
▪ Monitors and tracks demand performance, customer experience and manages monthly reporting at Regional level and to Global Commercial Manager
▪ Identifies reporting improvements to enhance efficiency
▪ Coaches and mentors more junior colleagues to build their account management effectiveness.
▪ Personally leads complex or key account/stakeholder/sponsor/partner relationships to support the achievement of agreed commercial and impact targets over both the short- to medium-term.
▪ Put in place and manages Global BD reporting for the Region Leadership & management
▪ Ensure right capability in place through succession planning and career coaching.
▪ Identifies requirements and Provides platforms for upskilling and knowledge /skills exchange between within cluster.
▪ Enables a climate of constructive feedback and productive workplace performance.
▪ Has a formal role in supporting the development of wider strategy within the region
▪ Pulls together and ensures delivery of robust Learning & Development Plan to develop Business Pursuit, Account Relationship Management skills to required standard
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details