The post holder will be expected to work with the British Council Skills team and lead the research, benchmarking and technical inputs to improve the provision of apprenticeships in India.
|Location||Flexible (anywhere in India)|
|Closing date||Sunday, 20 January 2019|
In this role, the consultant will lead on research, technical inputs and the development of a self-assessment benchmarking tool for apprenticeship systems.
The role will be responsible for the analysis of the benchmarking exercise results to support and facilitate local partners and advisory committees in formulating projects that can improve areas of their apprenticeship system.
You will benefit from working for an internationally recognised organisation which offers competitive hourly rates, a comprehensive professional support system and access to world-class expertise.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of apprenticeship policy, delivery and implementation in India.
- Experience of formulation of international development and technical assistance interventions on the field of Vocational Education and Training (VET) and apprenticeships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of evaluation methods and a track record of delivering impactful projects
- Upto 10 years’ relevant experience in the specific area of vocational education and training (training, financing, support to VET and employment strategy development, involvement of the private sector, support to employment, inclusion, quality assurance, development of VET curriculum)
How to apply
Complete the application form given in the Downloads section below, save it using your full name as the name of the document (e.g. Neha.Sharma.doc) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention ‘Application - Apprenticeship Expert’ in the subject line.
Refer to the application pack below for the supporting documents to complete your submission. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.