Academic Manager English
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will provide academic management and delivery to facilitate Business Development.
|Closing date||Sunday, 17 February 2019|
Main Accountabilities for this role:
• Recruit, manage, professionally develop and deploy a network of trainers that meet and exceed quality standards and client expectations
• Contribute to meeting of income and impact targets by providing academic support and input to business development team through client meetings and proposals
• Contribute to development of relationships with actual and potential clients, resulting in new business opportunities, as well as repeat business.
• Manage delivery of training commitments, to meet quality standards, ensure client satisfaction and use resources efficiently and to corporate standards
• Ensure relevant course content that meets client expectations and corporate quality standards and is digitally enabled
• Engage in monitoring and evaluation, feedback and reporting as per the academic strategy for English.
• Have a thorough understanding of global as well as local British Council courses / products and use this to meet client needs.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details