The British Council IELTS Partnership Programme is a membership scheme for organisations that register and prepare candidates for IELTS. It’s been designed to show appreciation for the support that your institution offers us.
There are 4 levels of membership - Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Depending on the number of candidates members register with the British Council the membership status is reviewed at the end of the year.
The benefits accumulate as you move up the levels enabling a long-term mutually beneficial partnership between your organisation and the British Council.
What benefits will you receive as a member?
- Professional support and development opportunities for your trainers
- Wide range of learning resources for your students
- Range of support services and other resources from the British Council
- Certificate from the British Council recognising your organisation
- Exclusive access to use the following strap-lines in your marketing communications:
'IELTS registration Centre for the British Council' or 'Member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme'.
To join the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme, kindly register your organisation by filling the registration form.